Saturday, July 16, 2011

Want to Get ripped in only 30 days?


Want to Get ripped in only 30 days?


During May of 2011 I participated in the 30 days of the Asylum Challenge and I got totally shredded. On day one I was 130 pounds 5.5% body fat, and then on day 30 I was 128 pounds and 4.5% body fat. For me I just was doing asylum to take my fitness to the next level, I wasn’t even trying to loose weight, but in the process I got extremely ripped. Asylum is defiantly one of my favorite workout programs I have ever done; it literally took me to the next level and not only physically but mentally as well, I am able to push harder than ever before now since doing this program. I am telling you all this because I want you to join me in this elite condition that I am in. the asylum will bring out your inner athlete and your Abs ;) I am more tone than I have ever been thanks to this program. To get Asylum click here on this link and it will take you out to my page then just click on the shop tab and click Asylum. For only 90$ you can be in the best condition of your life. And don’t forget I want to see your before and after because if they are great (and I’m sure they will be) I will submit them in to Beachbody for use in the infomercial now wouldn’t that be cool to be on TV? Is that enough motivation for you? And don’t forget you can workout all you want but if you don’t eat clean you won’t get great results, so follow the diet guide with the program that it comes with and you will become ELITE! My before and after pictures are below. and Click here to View my 30 Day Asylum Transformation Video!







No comments:

Post a Comment